If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.
James Marsters interview on Capital Public Radio
- Q: How do you feel about Sarah Michelle Gellar choosing Angel over Spike?
- JM: I think it was constructed that way. Wisely. Spike only got his soul very late in the game. I'm not really sure either character deserved Buffy. Buffy was a really awesome human being that deserves someone just as awesome as she was, and I think both Angel and Spike were kind of messed up. Even though they had souls and cool hair or whatever, they still had so many issues, so I thought she probably deserves someone better than both of them. But Angel had his soul longer and his priorities are a little straighter. Spike was, you know, evil for pretty much the whole time.
- Q: You said he was "seeking goodness" at one point. Changed your mind?
- JM: The thing is, I didn't want them to kill my character off so I played Spike as if he had a soul from the beginning. But it wasn't written as if he did, so there's a little bit of conundrum there. I was talking with David Fury, one of the producers and writers on Buffy, and he said "Yeah, we noticed that, James, and we had to incorporate that" and it was like a part of Spike's soul was still in him.
- Actually, Joss is still writing comic books, they're doing season 10 now. Anybody interested in Spike and Buffy's relationship should probably check out those comic books, because I think it's gonna get very interesting between two of those characters.
I refuse to be one of your complaints. Lets get that straight first. I will lack what I want. Beacuse there’s something I want more: not to be your personal burden
Want something done you better do it yourself….
I hear the cheering but all I see are expressionless faces…
Since when does becoming everything you longed for get you looks of disapproval??
No one is excited for me.
Im starting not to be excited for me.
She doesnt understand because she’d never want this.
He just says I support u with a look of indifference.
The stranger is excited. Im not counting her